Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lindsay Lohan Weighs In On Sarah Palin

Well...I guess that's that. If Lindsay Lohan, the Stephen Hawkings of Hollywood, says Sarah Palins not qualified, then there isn't anything too add.
Seriously, this dimwit has ruined her career and image to a point where she has become Americas biggest joke, and if she thinks her opinion matters one little bit, then she needs yet another stint in rehab.
From her MySpace page.

I really cannot bite my tongue anymore when it comes to Sarah Palin.I couldn't be more supportive of a woman in office, but let's face it, it comes down to the person, and their beliefs, male or female.Is it a sin to be gay? Should it be a sin to be straight? Or to use birth control? Or to have sex before marriage? Or even to have a child out of wedlock?
I find it quite interesting that a woman who now is running to be second in command of the United States, only 4 years ago had aspirations to be a television anchor. Which is probably all she is qualified to be.
And:
Oh, and...Hint Hint Pali Pal- Don't pose for anymore tabloid covers, you're not a celebrity, you're running for office to represent our, your, my COUNTRY!And in the words of Pamela Anderson, "She can suck it"..


I'm a celebrity..Not you. Stay off my tabloids! Nanner nanner nanner.

.

Stumble Upon Toolbar