Monday, July 23, 2007

Victory Caucus

Victory Caucus

This new web site has feeds from very good sources, including; MFN Iraq, one of my favorites, US CENTCOM another great source and some top Iraq and MIL Bloggers. The intrepid Michael Yon, Blackfive, Mudville Gazette and Bill Roggio supply good reporting and real facts without the MSN hand-wringing.

There are graphs available which show the zones handed off to Iraqi control, the number of attacks and whether they are trending up or down as well as current areas of conflict and economic trends.

You can sign up and get involved in various projects to help win the war from home and to support our heroes . Take a look and get involved. I'm too old now to go over and shoot the enemy, but I can kick some political butt.

I am enthusiastically looking forward to reading this site every day. I encourage you all to do the same.


Stumble Upon Toolbar